BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR xn--80ajgpcpbhkds4a4g.xn--p1ai

Ответить
Svetlfnj

BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR xn--80ajgpcpbhkds4a4g.xn--p1ai

Сообщение Svetlfnj »

Good day sylnaukraina com ua/
I found your forum very attractive and promising
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the top of the site , for $ 300 per month
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks And yet, the address of my page sylnaukraina com ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Send a letter about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail irczenkovsvetlana2030@gmail com
Вложения
285.gif
285.gif (2.8 КБ) 37 просмотров
Good day  sylnaukraina com ua/   <br />I found your forum very attractive and promising  <br />I want buy  advertising space for a banner in the  top of the site , for $ 300 per month  <br />Pay  I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks  And yet, the address of  my page  sylnaukraina com ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you! <br /> Send a letter about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail irczenkovsvetlana2030@gmail com
Good day sylnaukraina com ua/
I found your forum very attractive and promising
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the top of the site , for $ 300 per month
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks And yet, the address of my page sylnaukraina com ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Send a letter about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail irczenkovsvetlana2030@gmail com
285.gif (2.8 КБ) 37 просмотров
https://sylnaukraina.com.ua/
Ответить